10 Channel Partners honored for excellence, OKSAN A.S. awarded Channel Partner of the Year
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) this week recognized the performance of its top channel partners in the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region at its annual Channel Partner Awards. The winners were announced at yesterday’s awards ceremony, part of Honeywell’s EMEA Channel Partner Conference held during the 2018 Honeywell Users Group EMEA Conference in Madrid.
Left to right: Mansour Belhadhj, vice president of EMEA Sales, HPS; Ujjwal Kumar, vice president of Sales, HPS; Cagri Tarek Zeybek, sales director, Oksan; John Rudolph, president HPS; Asheesh Arora, vice president Global Channels, HPS.
The awards honored 10 channel partners that have gone above and beyond to distribute and integrate industry-leading industrial automation solutions across the EMEA region during the first three quarters of 2018. OKSAN A.S, based in Istanbul, Turkey received the Honeywell EMEA 2018 Channel Partner of the Year Award – the highest honor given to a channel partner.
“The product lines available to our global partner network continue to grow and now include instrumentation, gas/liquid measurement, control platforms, thermal solutions, software, cybersecurity and smart energy metering,” said Asheesh Arora, vice president global channels, HPS. “Our partners in EMEA are embracing the exciting opportunities presented by our expanding portfolio. It’s important to us to recognize their dedication, contributions and results.”
Additional winners of the Honeywell EMEA Channel Partner Awards include:
- Honeywell Regional Channel Partner of the Year, Northern Europe – Agidens Process Automation
- Honeywell Regional Channel Partner of the Year, Southern Europe – Lakota Solutions
- Honeywell Regional Channel Partner of the Year, Eastern Europe – Kiptechkom
- Honeywell Regional Channel Partner of the Year, Central Europe – MIDEX
- Honeywell Regional Channel Partner of the Year, DACH – Schimanski Gastechnik GmbH
- Honeywell Regional Channel Partner of the Year, Middle East – ATCO
- Honeywell Regional Channel Partner of the Year, Sub-Saharan Africa – Universal Measurement & Control
- Matrikon Channel Partner of the Year, EMEA – Vester Business
- Honeywell EMEA Channel Partner of the Year, Smart Energy – Al Tayer Engineering
Honeywell hosted channel partners from 48 countries across the EMEA region. This year’s conference theme was “Connected Partners, Connected Products,” with a keynote speech from John Rudolph, president of Honeywell Process Solutions. Other topics included Honeywell business updates, global channel strategy, customer development tools; as well as product presentations, demonstrations and training.