Sensors and switches from Honeywell are provided by ITCS to keep your machines and equipment operating Safely and productively to meet all global workplace safety standard
Honeywell offers one of the broadest switching and sensing portfolios available in the industry. With more than 50,000 products ranging from snap action, limit, toggle and pressure switches to pressure, position, speed and airflow sensors, we have a product to meet your basic and complex design challenges.
We provide global engineering and service support, value-added capabilities and custom-engineered solutions that offer enhanced precision, repeatability and ruggedness. And our Test and Measurement solutions help customers in research and development, design, quality testing, manufacturing and system monitoring in many industries, applications and environments.
All airflow sensors operate on heat transfer — flow and differential pressure. Silicon chip design is created from thin-film, thermally isolated bridge structure, containing both heater and temperature sensing elements. This provides rapid response to the air or gas flow and amount and direction, delivering a proportional output voltage. Amplified versions provide an enhanced output signal and less external circuitry, while unamplified versions allow additional external circuit options.
- Advanced chip design, manufacturing techniques and microstructure technology
- Enhanced response time and low power consumption
- Variety of port styles provide greater application flexibility
Honeywell offers a wide variety of current sensors to monitor alternating (ac) or direct (dc) current. From digital output detectors sensing a few hundred milliamps to linear sensors monitoring over one thousand amps, our comprehensive line provides superior performance at a reduced cost.
As well as the advantages you’d expect from an experienced provider:
- Decades of engineering expertise
- Thru-hole design
- Fast response times
- Output voltage isolation from input
- Minimum energy dissipation
- Enhanced reliability with adjustable performance and built-in temperature compensation
Whether it’s critical applications such as IV drips or dialysis, or serious engineering like robotic end-effectors, Honeywell offers a broad line of force sensor options. Honeywell force sensors also deliver built-in stability and flexibility, to provide enhanced performance in most applications.
Honeywell offers a broad array of humidity, thermal and flexible heater products, each designed to provide enhanced reliability, repeatability, precision, and responsiveness:
- Humidity Sensors
- Wall Mount Transducers
Temperature Sensors and Thermal Sensing Elements:
- RTD (Resistance Temperature Detector) Sensing Elements
- Thermistor Sensing Elements
- Packaged Temperature Probes
Available with a variety of actuators, electrical specifications, terminations, circuitries and sealing ratings, Honeywell limit switches offer superior flexibility and performance. These precision snap-action switches — sealed in rugged housings — are used to detect presence or absence in areas where physical contact is allowed.
And Honeywell delivers all the benefits your applications demand:
- Reliability, repeatability, accuracy
- Impressive breadth of product offerings
- Tested-tough, for industrial machinery
- Supreme performance, through superior application understanding
- Withstanding shock, vibration, washdowns and outdoor environments
Hazardous Area Limit Switches
When conditions are hazardous and performance is critical, Honeywell delivers exceptional performance.
- Designed specifically for dangerous indoor or outdoor locations
- Superior reliability and repeatability
- Explosion-proof design contains flame path to contain and cool escaping hot gases
- UL, CSA, ATEX, and IEC Ex certifications
- O-ring seals render switches weather-proof, water-tight, and dust-tight
Honeywell hazardous area switches are found in applications as diverse as:
- grain elevators
- offshore drilling
- petrochemical and waste treatment plants
- paint booths
- hazardous waste-handling facilities
- pipeline valves
- maintenance equipment.
Rely on Honeywell pressure switches to perform in critical applications that experience performance spikes and other extreme conditions. These switches sense a change in the pressure and open or close an electrical circuit when the designated set point is reached.
Honeywell offers an impressive line:
- Electromechanical gauge pressure on/off pressure switches
- Single pole single throw (SPST) normally open or normally closed circuitry, or single pole double throw (SPDT) circuitry (pressure switches)
- Compatibility with a variety of media
- Compact size